Who is the data controller?
We inform you that the personal data will be processed by Iñaki Moreno Araujo, with address in Barcelona, e-mail: info@iñakimoreno.com
What are the purposes and the reasons for the data processing?
1. To access some of our services, and in order to answer your queries or send you information related to your request, it may be necessary to obtain information from you, in which case, we will ask you to provide it voluntarily and expressly. You should only send us the data of which you are the owner, or of third parties, if you are their legal representative or if you have obtained their unequivocal consent.
2. To fulfill our contractual obligations in the event that you have decided to purchase any of our products and/or services, as well as to carry out the administrative, fiscal and accounting management derived from the work we have done.
3. Whenever you wish, we may periodically send you commercial information about our products and/or services, including newsletters, or information from third parties with whom we maintain commercial collaborations. If you have maintained a contractual relationship with us, we may also send you commercial communications.
4. Management of publications on social networks and our website, in the event that you decide to become a follower on our social networking pages, or have given your consent to publish your data on them or on our website. You consent that your personal data will be treated in the way in which each of these social networks allow it depending on their technique, as well as their own terms and conditions, and will not be used for purposes other than those provided by the social networks themselves and within the platform and / or environment of these. In the following links you can find and expand the information:
You also consent to our access to the data contained in your profile, that we may send you commercial communications through the internal messaging of the social network, and that an event created by us may be published on your wall (in the case of Facebook) or in other main sections of other social networks. You can stop following us on our social networks using the tools provided by them. We inform any interested party whose personal data may appear on social networks whose profile we have open, the possibility of exercising their rights as specified in the section RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES.
5. To participate in possible personnel selection processes that we may carry out in the event that you send us your curriculum vitae.
What is the data processing legislation?
1. Consent of the person concerned in the purpose nº1 (to answer your queries or send you information related to your request), which you give us at the time of sending us a query.
2. Execution of the contract subscribed in the purpose nº 2 (contractual obligations for the acquisition of products and/or services), in the conditions indicated in the contract that we could formalize, as well as to fulfill the legal fiscal obligations derived from the contract.
3. Consent of the interested party in the purpose no. 3 (periodic commercial information), which you give us at the time of accepting the sending of commercial communications, or legitimate interest in the event that you have maintained a contractual relationship with us.
5. Consent of the person concerned in the purpose No. 5 (personnel selection processes), which you give us at the time of sending us your resume, either by paper or electronic forms where you give your consent specifically. If you send us your resume by e-mail we consider that you are allowing us to treat it, so that if we deem appropriate to keep it we will reply by the same means of our data protection policy.
What are the data retention criteria?
We will keep the data during the period of prescription of the legal obligations, and as long as there continues to be interest in maintaining the relationship on both sides, so that we will proceed to the deletion of the same when it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes that would have justified the treatment of the same. The curricula received will be destroyed in case they were discarded from the possible selection processes that we could carry out, keeping them for a maximum period of one year.
Period of conservation of your data for the sending of commercial communications:
If you have expressly authorized us, we will keep your data until you decide to withdraw your consent.
If you have maintained a contractual relationship with us and we send you informative and/or commercial communications, we will keep your data until you decide to object to such treatment.
How should I update my personal data?
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to us through this website are true, correct, current and complete. The user must inform us of any modification or update of the same, by sending a communication to the e-mail address indicated in the section.
Who are the recipients of the information?
We will not transfer information to third parties except for legal obligations and those necessary to provide the services, or in the event that you give your express and unequivocal consent.
Are there any international data transfers?
Please note this information if you ever allow us to publish some of your data on social networks where we have an open profile.
What rights do data subjects have?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They will also have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of their data at any time when the legitimate basis for doing so is the obtaining of the data subject’s own consent.
They may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights or believe that the data processing is not in accordance with current legislation.
Where can you exercise your rights?
By means of written communication addressed to IÑAKI MORENO ARAUJO by sending an e-mail to the address info@iñakimoreno.com, identifying yourself and specifying your request and providing a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document.
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5, by which they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has communicated adequate information to them so that they can exercise them.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user declares that he/she has been informed about our data protection policy and consents to its treatment for the purposes expressed above. It should be noted that some of the services provided on the Web may have special conditions, in which case users will be duly informed.